Do you have a favorite fall memory linked to a train? What do you imagine you would see if you were riding a train in the fall? Join the authors of Wild Child publishing and Freya’s Bower as we Take an Autumn Train Ride through our blogs.
Prizes will include
- Four $50 gift certificates (two for Wild Child and two for Freya’s Bower)
- An awesome swag package that includes:
- Wild Child T-shirt and mug
- Wild Child and Freya’s Bower bags
- Four handmade, crochet coasters by Kit Wylde
- An autographed copy of Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire
- A rare DVD copy of the Matheson/Furst classic “Up The Creek” (lovingly used)
- One ebook copy of Nita Wick’s short story, The Dream (previously published as part of a Freya’s Bower anthology.)
- Book trading cards
- Signed Dangerous Waters poster
- copy of “Battle for Blood: The Blood Feud”
- the winner’s name as a character in Kissa Starling’s next sweet romance story.
- A Yankee Candle
- and more…
The Jack the Mac Chronicles
Pedro ‘El Gato’ Cerda and Thomas Stultz
Having devoted his life to the world of the mercenary, Jack the Mac made a name for himself as one of the most destructive to ever tread across the continents of the world. Unfortunately the collateral damage he became known for reached far beyond what his employers and society considered acceptable and he eventually became blacklisted.
Reduced to the mediocrity of the unemployed and unemployable, Jack the Mac struggles to survive a world he can no longer find a niche within. In spite of lack of pay to provide him with the status of a professional mercenary, he discovers excitement can be found without even leaving home. A parade of killers decides to free him from his worldly struggles in order to revenge both real and imagined slights suffered at his hands and unfortunately, the incidents usually occur when Jack the Mac is on a date.
Forced to deal with random assaults, kidnappings, and car bombings, all while attempting to renew his driver’s license and fulfill appointments with the unemployment office, Jack the Mac keeps searching for the perfect job opportunity and his true love. All he wants is a sweet girl who can shoot a man in the face and follow it up with a night of raucous lovemaking beside the corpse. If he can scrape enough cash together to get some bullets off layaway, he might have a chance.
Please visit these sites for more chances to win, the more you visit the more chances you have to win. We have 46 participating authors. You can stop at as many or as little blogs as you wish. At each stop, you will find two chances to enter per blog to win some awesome prizes. If you visit all, that’s 92 chances to win! There will be five, lucky winners.
Take the Blog Train and Visit These Blogs for more chances to win